The Sister Tribe Network is a private online community for conscious, aware women to connect and flourish together.
In the Sister Tribe:
- connect with me and other women in this heart centred, conscious community
- be inspired to return to a healthy rhythm and nurture you, while also meeting your children's needs
- join our community of support, with a vision to create grassroots support networks in real life too
- speak freely from the heart, be respected and honoured with no trolls or censorship
- be supported to do your soul work and run your business in a way that feels good for you
It takes a village.
Nurturing healthy relationships and connecting with the beauty and wildness of your sexuality and multidimensional nature is also supported in here.
By honouring ourselves, we honour the Earth.
We are the women the Earth needs now.
The Sister Tribe is not on facebook.
This is intentional.
As a sensitive woman, it's easy to get overwhelmed, frazzled and lost in a vortex of digital overwhelm, especially on facebook. Not to mention the corruption, censorship and division that is getting worse.
In The Sister Tribe there is a calmness, focus, quality and depth of connection that doesn't happen on facebook with all it's distortions and distractions.
There's a gentle flow supporting you, to:
- stay focused on what matters in your life
- pop in and out as you like, with no need to be 'on' all the time, no pressure
- use technology wisely and enjoy time offline too
- resources and support to be empowered and take action
Our gentle weekly rhythm
Magic Monday - Share your Heart Intentions to focus on what matters each week. Be witnessed and supported to stay accountable to yourself.
WILD Wednesday - this is a fun topic to share your wild stories, explore sexuality, nature connection, share what drives you wild, and honour your wild & divine nature.
Flourish Friday - share something you feel good about this week, like honouring yourself, a special moment, speaking up, starting or completing something, so we can acknowledge and celebrate each other.
A Weekly Online Circle
Each week there is a live zoom call, which is totally optional, for more connection & support with me & other women on this path.
Sister Tribe Circles vary from week to week, including:
- Guided Activations & Visioning
- Business Trainings & Mentoring with me
- Intuitive Sharing circles, trusting what arises
- planning & coordinating actions if needed
We're stronger together. Calls usually happen at 11am AEST Thursdays (9pm NY Weds) and are recorded and uploaded as resources in the Blossoming Woman Library.
As a member, you get access to The Blossoming Woman Library
With a wealth of resources including:
Guided Activations & Visioning Processes
Awakening Sensuality mini-course
Activating Juicy Love Masterclass
Womb Wisdom & Rituals
ADHD, Indigo Adults & Cultural Change
Organisation & Flow
Sisterhood & Circles
Being added to the Library soon are resources on:
Creating Listening Sister Partnerships
Power Mama Blitzes (so fun!)
Setting up local Support Networks
In a nutshell, the Sister Tribe Network supports you to:
- make quality connections with conscious, aware women
- speak your truth from the heart and share empowering resources without trolls or censorship
- stay aligned, focused and on track
- be empowered, inspired and uplifted
- use your time wisely and do what matters
- meet your children's needs without losing yourself in the process
- develop daily practices and habits that support you to thrive in life and business
How to join the Sister Tribe Network
It's only $11 AUD a month
- join our private, online community
- access the Blossoming Woman Online Library
- weekly online zoom gathering
- no lock in contract
- you can leave anytime
- 30 day money back guarantee if you don't like it, no questions asked
Avalon is passionate about reclaiming women's wisdom. She works at a grassroots community level, and also works one on one with visionary leaders who are shifting the paradigm.
She guides women to trust themselves, speak their truth, honour their sexuality and take action on their dreams.
She is in service to the flourishing of life, helping mothers birth and grow their soul work in a way that lights them up and nourishes them financially too.
Avalon brings women together, knowing we are part of a larger ecology. As we heal ourselves, we also shift the collective consciousness, restoring humanity one heart at a time.